In need of a fresh, summery dessert? This quick and easy fruit salad is perfect for a neighborhood pot-luck or just a relaxed evening in with the family.
- 1 -8 oz can drained crushed pineapple
- 1-15 oz can drained mandarin oranges
- 1-10 oz bottle cut up maraschino cherries
- ½ bag of small marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut
- 1-16 oz box of Acini Di Pepe Pasta No. 44
- Make Log Cabin Orange Delight as directed on packet
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges, set aside a few of each for decorating the top of the salad.
- Cut up maraschino cherries, also setting aside a few whole cherries to decorate the top.
- Make pasta according to package directions
- Mix all ingredients together. Decorate the top with coconut, mandarin oranges, and maraschino cherries.
There you have it! A delicious fruit salad. Share with us your finished dishes and let us know how they turn out! We love to hear from you.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.