Looking for a new spin on a dinnertime classic? The family will love this delicious meatloaf!
- 1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef or turkey
- ¾ cup chopped onions
- 3/4/ cup old fashioned oatmeal or uncooked rice
- Log Cabin Foods 3 Pepper Dip mix
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef or turkey, onion, eggs, oatmeal or rice, 3 pepper dip mix, and zucchini.
- Press half the mixture into 9×5” loaf pan.
- Make a tunnel in the middle of the mixture and fill with grated cheese. Place remaining mixture on top.
- Top with barbecue sauce.
- Bake until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center and juice runs clear, about 60 minutes. Let meatloaf cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Meatloaf is a meal that reheats well, so those leftovers will taste great tomorrow for lunch. If you’re one to cook meals ahead of time, the loaf will also freeze and make for a great dinner for a busy night. Give this meatloaf a try and let us know how you like it!